MP3 Listening Guide
Once you’ve downloaded your self-hypnosis MP3 track, you can play it on any device that supports the playing of MP3’s. You could use a hifi system that supports MP3’s, an MP3 player, a phone that plays MP3’s, etc. Please refer to your devices handbook to transfer the MP3 onto your particular device. And remember, if you get stuck, you can always refer back to this handy listening guide at any time.
If you are transferring it to an Apple device (such as an iPhone or an iPad), simply drag and drop your MP3 into your iTunes library. Connect your Apple device to the computer on which your iTunes library is. Then drag and drop the MP3 track from your iTunes library onto your device (which should have appeared in the device list on the left hand side of your iTunes screen).
Or, of course, you can always burn the MP3 to a cd and play it on a regular cd player or in the dvd drive of your laptop. You may find it best to listen using headphones in order to reduce ambient noise (noise in the background).
Self Hypnosis Listening Guide
So now you’ve sorted the device you’re going to listen to it from, now you’re finally ready to settle back and go into hypnosis. Hypnosis is just a dreamy state – like daydreaming. You’ll feel that scenes become much more vivid and real than they are when you’re wide awake and fully conscious and just thinking about them. Here’s a step-by-step guide to show you exactly what you should be doing
- Find either a comfortable chair, a sofa or a bed (or wherever else you are safe to close your eyes and relax). Now settle back and get really comfortable. It might be advisable to take a trip to the bathroom before you begin (just in case). Remove your glasses (if you wear them) and make sure your clothing is comfortably loose.
- Close your eyes and begin to relax – don’t worry if you find that a bit difficult at first – some people do. You’ll get better and better at it each time you listen to the recording. Just simply follow the instructions on the recording and very quickly you’ll find yourself drifting off.
- At some stage during the recording, you’ll find your mind “zones out” completely. You may even miss a couple of words or a couple of sentences or maybe even 10 or 15 minutes of the recording. Don’t worry! That’s what’s supposed to happen because changes happen effortlessly when you are “tuned out” and you are not over-analyzing or overly aware.
- Expect results – the more you listen to the recording, the more the changes become absorbed into your behavior. So listen for at least 28 days until you really notice the changes you desire.
Listening Guide – Safety Guidelines
Self hypnosis recordings are perfectly safe for the vast majority of people. However in a very small few cases, hypnosis is not recommended. People who should not listen to self-hypnosis recordings include
- anyone with a history of psychosis, schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder
- anyone who suffers from epilepsy or seizures of any type
For people who suffer from medical conditions such as low blood pressure, anxiety and panic disorders, some forms of depression or ocd spectrum behaviours, it is recommended that you speak, in the first instance, to your physician or doctor. This is to ascertain whether it is suitable for you to listen to self-hypnosis recordings. If you are in any doubt at all, always consult your doctor first – remember you are solely responsible for your own safety and wellbeing. In downloading and using any MP3 recording from this website, you are bound by our terms and conditions (click here to read).