Public Speaking Fear
Do you have a public speaking fear? Well if you do, you are part of a very big gang! There are literally millions of people all over the world who dread having to speak in public.
But what if you could turn the fear into fun? Sounds impossible? Well maybe not! All you need to do is train your brain to respond differently in future and that can be achieved by using a self hypnosis recording.
Signs Of Public Speaking Fear
The signs of public speaking fear are in two main groups
- Hands trembling
- Heart pounding
- Whiter complexion or blushing
- Shorter breathing
VERBAL / NON-VERBAL SIGNS
- Voice quivering
- Dry mouth
- Mind going blank
So, do you recognise yourself? If these sound familiar to you, you may benefit from changing how your mind interprets the public speaking situation – literally turning the fear into fun!
Public Speaking Tips
Here are some really helpful tips that can help you reduce your anxiety about public speaking.
- Prepare well but do not attempt to memorize – attempting to memorize your speech will just lead to more anxiety as you will notice every little imperfection
- Give yourself permission not to be absolutely perfect – even confident public speakers make mistakes
- Breath long slow deep breaths – typically when public speaking anxiety sets in, without knowing it we breathe more shallowly which increase anxiety levels
- In advance of the day of your speech or presentation, run through it like a movie in your mind, pausing whenever you feel the fear and calming yourself down and only resuming when you are calm again. As you keep doing this you are in effect progressively de-sensitizing yourself to the situation (or habituating) which means that when the day of the speech comes around, you’ll be much calmer
Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking Self Hypnosis MP3
A really excellent aid to finally overcoming your fear of public speaking is to download and listen for 28 days (minimum) to my self hypnosis mp3 recording called Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking (click here)